Wednesday, May 26, 2021

EARLY BIRDS

\
The sun has not come out.
Old picture.

Dad was the early bird this morning.
The sun and I slept in!

I woke up to the smell of burnt toast and a warm kitchen.
Dad was hungary

The physio man came early yesterday morning..
He thinks it is tendons.
He will bring some exercises for me to do.
His concern is lack of strength   and Lack of balance

 I see Dr.Nolte next month on the first of June.
The x-ray showed arthritis but should not be the cause of the pain.

I am having trouble seeing the computer
Sorry Sandra no towels in the bathroom.
Did you use toilet paper to dry your hand.?

Spenser and I are ready to have a walk and then we can go back to bed!


 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Just used my pants.

Ken Bennett said...

looks like we have more covid cases. Most likely we will be back in lockdown for a few days.
I am worried your vision is not improving?
Ken

Shandel said...

We heard yesterday that they are going to impliment some phases of lessening the restrictions. Starting June 1, the hair salons and spa centers can re open, they said something about the patios opening. Phase two will only unroll if most of our population in AB have been vaccinated. Our numbers are coming down, but still higher. I hope for everyone sake that we can bring these numbers down even further. I am worried a bit about the summer, but have to be hopeful.

Shandel said...

That is so good your seeing the physio guy. I hope it helps, i am sure it will be a bit of hard work. It will pay off. Keep going!