Friday, May 21, 2021

AGE

The shade deck is showing it's age.
Dad has good ideas about how to fix it.
t will not be easy as the bottom of the poles are showing rot.

"Age is just a number."
Well my numbers are adding up. 
Act your age I was old growing up. 
Don't be so silly.
Now I enjoy a good laugh.

Life has many things we can enjoy.
I enjoy a good family celebration.
I enjoy keeping
 tough by phone
and by face book.

I enjoy comfortable clothes.
I enjoy my walk with Spenser 
and meeting new friends
Like Eric. David. Bob. Cliff and Brian and some I do not even know there name.
When I think about being a home maker i
realize that it was often a lonely life.
Every one else was so busy..
Even my friends.

I was old before I started using a computer
I enjoy it but also get very annoyed at it.
It is always trying to out smart me.

I enjoy my quiet morning coffee
and the stillness at the end of a good day.

 Time is a gift we are given so I try to enjoy the things I can do.
No I do not like cleaning house
Or cooking.
But I still enjoy eating.

I an be annoying but dad just lets it roll off his back like water.
Yesterday I messed up the T.V.
It was smarter than both of us and fixed its self.
I do not know how but it works for me..

"Be alive, body soul and spirit."
Thomas Merton
ce at the end of the day.


  

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

And how is your sight these days? Is it clearing up?

Shandel said...

I often get annoyed at the TV and the computer when they don't do what I want. Technology is so great when it works hah. I hope your sight is improving. How is the knee?