Thursday, May 27, 2021

GLUTEN

Still using old pictures.
Thinking about a new computer.
I know I did a poor job last time on my blog.

Ken phone to check on me
I did not realize it was so bad
but it is like my walking I did not know it was so bad

The cane is helping me walk straighter.
I hope this will help my knee.
Knee's  can be a problem for us all!
Even young Ken!

I have been feeling miserable for a few days.  I believe some nasty gluten has been active.  All the same aches and pain.  Extra tired, les aching, a icy rash, confused, and nauseated.

Feeling much better today.  Even had coffee for breakfast.  I had two long naps knowing the world will not stop because I am not up running it.  Enjoyed Jello yesterday.  We always have some on hand.
The only salad my mom made was jelly with grated vegetables.


Dad was using his edge trimer.

I believe it is too heaver for him even though it is electric.
I went out to help clean up a bit
but I wish we would just hire some one.

If we want to stay here this is our next option.

Jane is doing much better and will be going home from hospital soon.

Her cousin and her daughter have been allowed to visit. One at a time.

I am happy.
Lots to be thankful for.

Good books to read.

"Stealing the Preacher."

A  daily inspiration book that includes meditation for Worriers.
Dad really wants to eat out today.

Rick is having a tough day at work today.
Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
He will phone on  the weekend.
 A tough job but his employers believe he is the best man for it.

Thankful I have a wonderful family to love and who love me and dad!

They try to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Especially walking straighter and promising to do my new moves.

 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I am fighting something too, not sure what, a cold or alergies or who knows what.

Wish I could nap all day, but they dont pay me to do that!

I talked Mary into getting tested for Celiac, though cant say I have much faith in the blood tests for it.

Randy is working on the tiling today. He has taken some time off work since they seem to be slow so he can get it done. With any luck just anoter week and it might be back together again.

Love having he rain right after all my planting is done. Planted another vine out in the back aley, I hope no one cuts it down this time.

Have you been up to a few flamingo poses?

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Better old photos than no photos.

I am a bit worn down.

I will call on the weekend.

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Much better Mum no mistakes so your vision must be better.
Yesterday poof! our family room TV went black. Jasmine and I went to buy a new one at 6pm. We got it all set up and we saw that the lower corner of the screen was cracked. Melina called the store and they said to bring it back in. We hurriedly repacked the TV and Melina and I took it back. The Store manager accepted some blame as he laid it flat in the back of our car ( SUV) he gave us a new one, but not after we opened the new one and checked that it was not broken. 10pm and we set up the new TV and no breaks.
We are back in lock down until next Friday due to the fact we have 24 new cases of covid !! Kids back to homeschooling
for at least a week.
ken

beth bennett said...

Thanks Ken. Good you have a T.V. again. That is true Rick. I have pictures that cannot go on.
Dad will have to start taking them

I took one of him today that was yesterday.

Love mom

Shandel said...

I agree, why not pay someone to help you guys around the yard. I'm sure someone would love to do that. Then you can do the fun part of just enjoying it. I am glad to hear you got some moves to help strengthen the knee. We had a good rain thunder lightening storm last night. I woke up in time to save my hanging baskets, but didn't hear the rest. I am now seeing photos and videos of others who stayed up to enjoy it. It smells great here this morning after fresh rain. So happy its Friday. We are going to enjoy our weekend relaxing and doing some small errands. How is June 1 already on Tuesday!? The year is moving too quickly.