Thursday, May 6, 2021

IT IS A BEAUTUL WORLD.


Yes Shandel it is a beautiful world.

I was surprised when the Fed. X stopped in front of our house.  Hey some is bringing something to our door.  It was a parcel for me.  Yah.  I wasn't going to open it till /Sunday  but my evening I just had to find out what was in it. Dad helped me unwrap it.  I was delighted with the little box with the special words on little cards.  They made me smile and changed my day which had been a bit draggy.  I think I ate some thing that really upset me.

I went to sleep thinking what a beautiful world it is and Sandel that was the perfect surprise for me.  That was a very loving gift that touched me deep in my heart.  It is always good to be reminded how very loved we are!  

Today I started sharing the cards on my walk with Spenser.  I put some in books in the book nook and put some in mailboxes of friends I have made while walking.  I wonder will anyone know it is me?
Many hearts will be surprised and touched.

Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful!  !  !



 

 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I have not opened my gift yet. It was very nice to be remembered.

Steady-as-rain said...

Very sweet of Shandel to send a gift for Mother's Day.

I am not doing too well, actually. Talk to the respirology doctor next week.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Nice day here today. Melina and Jovanna are going to Jasmines' school for a Mother's Day tea.
Ken

Shandel said...

I am so glad you loved it. i thought of you right away when I found those cards. I hope they brighten everyone's day you shared with. Thank you for your phone call yesterday. I really enjoyed that. Xo

Shandel said...

You have such good discipline Sandy! Hah I would be like grandma, open right away lol. I have to know too.i hope you enjoy. We celebrate all the mamas
We love you guys.