Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BEAUTY

IT WAS GOOD TO HEAR DAD LAUGH AT THE VIDEO LAST NIGHT.
I had a long walk and was looking for beauty and saw glimpses but it is an ugly time of the year with the snow so dirty. I met an old friend that use to walk over on the ridge and we had a little talk. But talking to people seems to be an effort. I thought I was coming down with something last night really felt miserable and I was so happy. How nice to be normal and catch a cold or something explainable; maybe people would understand.

Anyway I am thankful that my world is full of beautiful people..We adore our new little Matthew and we have the absolute best grandchildren, children and great grandchildren in the world.

Today I will be joining the bible study group at Colebrook where we spend a lot of time laughing.
In the evening we have our friends from Pamarama church who where so good to me when I had my partial lung removed. Dad is grumbling he may not go and it is not at our house. He enjoys himself once he is there. But he has really been a good sport going to many weird groups with me, I thought it was great fun and do not regret one experience no matter how bizarre
But the Holy Soirit moves in mysterious ways and boy I sure do not want to miss him. [now that should cause some comments]

Anyway I am planning to be sinful so Jane and I will drive instead of walk today. She is then off to Ant-Artic on Jan 24. I get bored and miserable and she plans trips.

I am hoping for a reson to go to Kamploops with my whole heart. Maybe even on to Edmonton.
Mary and Michael John will be meeting the minister from Colebrook where they would like to be married.

So I will continue to look for beauty that God begins with a smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you want to go to Kamloops? Rick is still in Fort Mac isnt he?
So you drove on your walk, does that mean you just drove around the block with Jane?

Anonymous said...

yES WE DROVE TO Zeller's and I bought cheese cake from a mix.

I have not heard but I hope Rick is moving Jane is going to the ant Artic.

Maybe I should get a liitle hipper!

Couildn't find my pills today

Remember to get some hipper dooper ones for me!