Saturday, January 3, 2009

MORE LIGHT SNOW FALLING

CATHY - LOVELY NEIGHBOR -SNEEKS OVER TO SHOVEL OUR DRIVEWAY


It is colder today -1 and it is snowing lightly. We are very fortunate that we can walk to so many places especially the grocery store.

I walked over to No. 10 yesterday just to see if I could. Hard walking and slippery in places. I was walking on the road when dad drove up. He was very angry at me. I had forgotten my phone and he was worried. I really feel I need to get out. Our neighbor Cathy who has a nice dog called Murphy, came over to help shovel the light snow on our driveway.

The funeral was very simple and very touching to hear the grandchildren speak.

Did you see the pictures of the Polar Bear Swim; no way I could ever do that. Dad did do it one year with Ron.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iT IS VERY HARD FOR GRANDPA TO ACCEPT SOME ONE CLEANING OFF OUR DRIVEWAY. I JUST WENT OUT AND GAVE HER A BIG THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

That was nice of her .
Ken