Monday, January 26, 2009

INSPIRATION

FINALLY A SUNNY DAY IN OUR BROWN BACK YARD

Feeling a little in need of inspiration

We had a good visit with Chris and he is taking things well.
Mary and Michael John have a wedding dress and a minister. Our good friend Doug Graves
will be marrying them. We will hear all the news from Edmonton I am sure from Sandra and Randy. Such brave souls to go to that cold Edmonton.
Thinking of Ron and Donna as they take the ferry home to Salt Springs today after Ron getting Sick in Mexico. That is one think we dread getting sick away from home.

Dad had a good talk with Melina and Kenny. Matthew was all tired out playing in the pool with daddy!

Thoughts from our group study

"I thought I had to surrender my questions, doubts, and intuitions of darkness in order to believe again. Increasingly I learned that the great spirits of religious tradition do not solve all questions but live in the questions and return to them again and again, not as a circle returns, but as an ascending spiral comes to the same place, each time at a higher level."

Each day has things that will challenge us and some that bring fear and uncertainty to cloud the awareness of who we are and who we are becoming. Love that is always with me helps me and gives me reassurance and hope.

Salvation is always a process. Inspiration will come in the words of faith and words from family and friends. The sunshine will help us all.
No we did not go to the Sylvia again I just liked this picture betteer.

No comments: