Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT IS NOT EASY BEING A WOMAN


I was born a woman so that should help to make it easier. I love to hear women laugh and enjoy each other.. I do believe we have more fun and we have amazing insights into life. As a child I did want to be a boy; I have never been overly enthusiastic about dressing up in uncomfortable clothes and having to be polite. Boys got away with a lot more.

Larry has now experienced the horrors of womanly hormones. He never wants to go back there again.

Right now I am having to refocus my life and let me tell you it an't easy. You were born to serve others, my mom did dad was extremely well looked after. But she was also able to take care of herself.

My mind tells me you do not rest until the job is done no matter how tired you are feeling. I have been extremely happy with this attitude to life even when it was difficult.

Having just gone through a crazy emotional time; when old wounds were reopened and silly me I thought they were safely put away under lock and key; I am admitting my need to change just a wee bit. I do not want to get carried away but somehow feel life has a balance and happiness will flow into the emptiness. But, I believe that all our pain has a message and we can choose to re-examine our life.

Today is foggy but I will be setting off soon for my walk. I may wear my new outfit and my white glove to stop traffic but I will also smile and wave. Today is a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sounded a bit better on this blog. Are you actualy, or just faking it. You hint at things a lot with out going into details, why not go into details? I made my apointment with Dr Notle for the 21. I can hardly wait, though life has taught me to not have to high of hopes, what the heck!

Anonymous said...

What am I hinting at? Go into detail?

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better today. Keep practicing with the photos..

Ken