Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE JOYS OF LIFE

I love having some one to share my life witheven the cranky me.
I am so thankful for so many family and friends who love me.
Good memories come to mind at unexpected times.
I love the early morning.
There are so many kind people in this world.
I love the fact that when I fall, yes I had a bit of a fall yesterday, I can get up so quickly.
I love going to the Sylvia and especially the people we see there. Yesterday a grandmother and her daughter and granddaughter came. in. Sometimes it is old friends meeting there so happy to see each other.
I enjoy hearing the stories of others.
I love reading and I love listening to music.
I love God, the God who loves everyone.
I love mysteries.
I love quotes like
"The riddles of God are more satisfying
than the solutions of man." G. K. Chesterton

I love the beauty of nature that calls me to the wonder of prayer.
I love taking pictures.
I love Jesus, who has so much to teach me and makes the learning fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Sylvia too. The photo is very evocative of Vancouver in the winter.

Rick