Friday, January 9, 2009

COLOURS

MANY PRETTY CHRISTMAS COLOURS - MY CAMERA BOOK GIVES PAGES OF INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE A SOFT FLOWING PICTURE LIKE THIS - GRAMA DOES IT ON THE FIRST TRY!!


Our lives are coloured and enriched byour many various experiences. Fortunately most of them are joyous and life affirming. But none of us escape moments of sadness and difficulty. We have been told that it is through the hard times we develope character and strength.

I think that it is important to remember that we are all very fragile and we do not always let on when we are hurting. I think it is important to share our feelings and to keep expecting things to get better.

There will be times when we just do not understand someone who we thought we knew so well. It is hard to see beauty in a world full of grayness and hopelessness. I believe that we are surrounded by a beautiful love and that it never disappears but will come again and again.

Today it is very hard for me to make another trip to the doctor but I tell myself that really I am healthy and have so much to be thankful for. My 100 year old friend named May said to me yesterday "Now dear, you go home and look after yourself and thank you so very much for coming to visit me!"

Larry drove me because he thought I was still wobbly from the pills I had taken. And he bought me a beautiful box of Valentine chocolates which I am enjoying. Came home and had a visit with Kim and later saw Mary in a beautiful bridal gown It seems like just yesterday we were admiring Theresa in her beautiful gown. And litttle Ben was so precious in his little suit.

. So yesterday had some colour and today I am feeling much better!

So the pills really made me depressed and dad insists I do not take them.

I am going out walking to see if I can find my cell phone. I did have a little slip and I wonder if it fell out. Janet phoned she had a nasty fall and hurt her tail-bone. We will walk together next week.

The news we heard from Kim is that Carol and Pantali may not go to China until May, very disappointing for Carol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep pacticing the photograpy.
Ken