Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TOO MUCH

Writing too much can prove dangerous!

That is why a diary is probably better than a blog. You pour your heart out in page after page then you close the book and your secrets are safe. I am now going through some of my books and will be tossing them away. Not that I am ashamed of the pain I carry but I feel it needs to be private between the dear Lord and me. God has been my comforter and always will be; whichis because we have no secrets.

Anyway I will not take my pill today and cope with any pain the best I can. I still hope and pray it will vanish. Not because I pray for myself because I do not but others do and I am sure the good Lord hears there prayers.

I have been so very blessed this year with friends making me special cookies and friends clearly off our driveway and all the people who smile at me when I am walking. I am appreciating nature more as I look to see what would be a good picture.

My brother phoned yesterday concerned about Chris and no one prays like he does. So the answers are coming blowing on that wind and they will bring healing and hope and a new day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you not taking a pill today? Are they still making you feel groggy or something?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Diddo .. why not take the pill if
there are no side effects?
Ken