Monday, January 12, 2009

TOO TIRED


DAD BOUGHT ME THIS SILLY THING TO WEAR ON MY WALKS


I'M SURE IT WILL MAKE THE TEN TON TRUCKS STOP !


I am too tired to write.

We had a fun evening with Chris and Belinda, Susan and Keith, Leah, Carol and Panteli.

We were celebrating Leah's graduation from her nursing course and catching up on family news.
Chris was quiet and grandpa was busy helping making tea etc. He did a great job cleaning up.

I had the camera right there but forgot to take pictures. I was having a lot of pain and had to resort to Tyn #3

Prayer takes a quiet serenity to enter into a place of resting and maybe I cannot enter deep enough into prayer to find the peace and freedom of pain. I was extremely anxious about the evening but everyone seemed able to relax. I am not a confident cook and I kept adding more when I found out Keith was a vegetarian. I was hoping that kim might appear.

I am so tired today I will really have to push myself to go for a walk.

We talked about miracles and Belinda mentioned seeing beautiful cyrstals in the dirty snow.
Maybe last night was a miracle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good look Mom.
Sounds like you may need a rest today.
Ken