Monday, January 19, 2009

I MISS THE MORNING JOY!

It never use to bother me when the morning was dark and now it is gray with fog.
It just seems to be an effort these days.

The people; who we open our true selves to are being given a privilege of helping shape who we are. I love being around positive people who help me to be more positive myself. I do not want to be so adaptable that I lose my inner being.

We all need boundaries that not only define us and protect us but make us different.

Who needs God? We all do especially those like me
The vulnerable, the sensitive, the dreamer, the one who is a wee bit different than others.
I am not referring to the GOD of organized religion but the soul that is aware of the divine presence. The presence of pure joy that gives you goose bumps. The One who believes the best about you and sees your potential. The world would make religion a source of conflict and weakness]

The members of a West African Tribe tell a tale of the Sky Maiden. She was captured and her captor pleaded with her to agree to marry him. Three days later she return with a large box agreeing to be his wife. "You must promise never to look inside this box," she said.

The man became curious and hid and opened the box. His wife was sad"By opening my box you let all the sky of heaven I brought with me escape."

My greatest joy is sharing what is most precious to me; what is so real and fills my heart with joy and my life with meaning. My story comes from my heart that is overflowing with faith that no words can express.

I am counting my blessings!

Life is a spendid gift. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad! I AM

No comments: