Friday, January 2, 2009

Hi Ken

The doctor does not think so but I have notied pain when I sneeze. I will try these new pills that I take one a day. The first two days and I am still feeling pain. I increase the dosage in two more days.

I feel a little annoyed because this cracked rib was not noticed before. The doctor was tired as I was too so I just went along with things. My goal is to get off the meds. but he seems to feel it is for life. Yes, I know many people live with pain but it helps if you know the cause.

I may ask for further tests but I will see next Friday, I know doctors get fed up with you like they did when I had the celiax, when they cannot find the problem. I realize his worry is that there may be cancer and that has been cleared.

I am worried about Chris at this time. He has a lot of emotional pain that can surface as anger but thankfully his mom and sister have been in touch. I have added him to the prayer list so I have to keep believing in prayer. Chris is very shy and withdrawn and I hope he can talk things through.

Theresa and Kim and the Mikes went for a polar swim I guess you saw it on face book

Dad is enjoying the hockey. Love mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is still an ugly hole inthe wall !
Ken