Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE LIBRARIAN

The librarian was still smiling, but with a slightly glazed look in her eyes as I left. I arrive and noticed right away the D.V.D was missing from the case. I do try to be so careful but I swear a fog comes over my mind and I forget everything. Yesterday, I lost my pills, and they were in Larry's bathroom.

Anyway back to the library where I was positive the book that was on my list of take outs I had never seen and I was positive I had not taken it out. She graciously renewed it. Then I misplaced my card and I had left it at the automatic check-out and some kind soul had turned it in. Then as I am about to leave she says "O by the way your books have not been checked out. "yes they have I said that's why my card was left there" "Well dear, she said with a wooden smile. we will just check them out again to be sure.

I find librarians to be most helpful. Computers are evil things with minds of their own and do what every they feel like. Go away yellow line. Larry has juat fixed it! Very smart guy to have around; and he even does dishes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find librarians to be nice people usually.

Of course, most people are nice people.

Rick

Anonymous said...

wow, you must be getting old, real old! But never too old, and I heard you and Mary and Micheal John were laughing about me today, I am too nice!