Saturday, November 27, 2010

CANDLES

The candles are lit as the day begins to darken.  The table which had been cluttered with Christmas cards has been transformed by being uncluttered.

My back is aching, my asthmatic cough starts up again, and my brian is so weary but I am so happy to be fineshing up my card writing and my Christmas letters.  I have made two, one just a few facts and the other the spiritual blessings of Christmas.  I wonder who wants to see my writings?  It is important to be positive and yet honest.

We spent the morning goggling healyh information which is very handy thing to have.  Especially when uou go to the doctor and forget to ask questions probably because you do not know the questions to ask.

The coolies did get made and taken over to the Nursing Home.  Also dropped by Shirley's but she was not home.  Came home and skyped Kenny.  Saw Jasmine waking up from her nap and Matthew climbing and going in and out of the room.

Theresa phoned looking for her mother so she can drop off Ben who is going with us to see Stuart Mclean in Vancouver.  We pan to go our for pizza's but . . . . .did not have time.  Had time for only a grilled cheese sandwich and soup.  Both Carol and Panteli have very bad coughs and Panteli stayed home as he was really feeling miserable.

Ben was so happy and excited and laughed alot through the whole show.

The stage was lit by a Christmas tree and lots of candles.  The musuc was exceptional, especially the stand up base.  We were very tired after the drive home but also very happy.

The candle lit in church today was a red cancle for hope.

Jesus was born into a very hopeless situation with his country under foreign rule.

No comments: