Friday, November 26, 2010

DARK CLOUDS

Dark Clouds mark a change in the weather and stormy weather can cause many problems in our lives.
The news about North Korea  attaching South Korea is very disturbing.  The paper shows the destruction left by the artillery shells and this action is unsettling for all the world.  Gone are the days when war just involved one nation against another but now the whole balance of the hope for peace is shaken.

I am reminded of a small child who declares everything is "mine" and says "no" to everything. 

I wish that we could all learn to get along even with people who irritates and frustrate us.  Like many other things in life this takes emotional energy and commitment.  I know that the only person I can change is myself but this can be transforming and life changing for me.  In life I know that often I have let petty emotions ruin my day and I strive to be more patient and more understanding.  Humor helps if we laugh at ourselves and with others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine , mine , mine ..hear that all day..ha ha

ken