Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BALANCE

The earth is in a state of balance at this time of gathering in the harvest.  It is now time for the earth to rest and the daylight shorten it's stay with us.  Last night sheets of rain poured down and we could hear it on the windows and in the fireplace.

I am in a place where I need to balance my activities with my energy.  There are good things that I would like to do but when I over do it my body lets me know.  I need to accept myself as I am and now I am regaining the balance with rest.  Restful thoughts and restful reading.  A good mystery would seem to be the right book at this time.

Meanwhile dad has started a new project that has messed up the kitchen with an extra T.V. and recorder etc. as he downloads the videos onto the D.V.D.s.  An amazing achievement because everything has to be just right or it will not work.  He succeeded with one but now our T.V. is acting strangely.  It is completely out of balance.

Looking at the world around me I see a lot of unbalance.  There is poverty, sickness, killing and destruction.
The Jewish have a mystical explanation that when God created the world He sent his holy energy to flow into us.  It was too powerful and the soul shattered.  The good thing is that this holy energy is everywhere around us for us to discover and restore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you got your TV fixed by Delta Cable before and now dad has got things unbalanced again? There needs to be more of a balance between how wonderful new technoligy is and how user freindly it is not!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Two tv's? recording dvd's?

This all seems like extravagance to me!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes, one is the old one and the one I can use. Dad seems to like a challenge.
I find the newer one not user friendly but . . .
love mom