Monday, November 8, 2010

GOODNESS

The last of the flowers climb up the trellis and totally surprised me.  Life is full of the happy moments that help me to let go of some of my feelings of frustration.  There are things I would like to do, and I will do, but it does not happen quickly.

Sunday was a good day from going to church, to having lunch at Milestones, to seeing Ken and melina and Matthew and Jasmine on skype, to having cheese cake at Cathy's home to celebrate Des's birthday.  Lots of hugs and plans to come and visit us.  We love to see them because we do so miss our grand children.  Had a good talk with Mary and Michael John and hope her cough is getting better.  They are busy and happy.

Dad is taking Ava out to lunch today so I won't have to worry about feeding him.  I picked up some gluten-free soup at Choices which I will enjoy!  I have some phoning to do to tell some one I am not interested in making a calender of my pictures.  It is just too much effort and she has too much energy for me.

I have to focus on my strengths and the happiness I bring to those I visit.  I find I get easily frustrated especially when i cannot find things, like the special card I had for Des.  I have seen it everyday when aIlook through my cards but now it has disappeared.  Probably I put it in a safe place.  I can relate to the busy little squirrels running around our yard on top of the fence as they busily hide food for the winter.  I hope they are better at finding it than I am.

Evidently Sandra and Randy needed me to help them find their way out of the Water-Shed Park.  Ha Ha
Actually Ken is the best one but he follows his same path which makes it easier.  I want to have a walk in there again soon while the nice weather lasts, maybe dad and I will go together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I got us good and lost in the woods. I thought we could take a short cut and get where I wanted to be. Regardless of Randys grumblings it was a nice day to be out for a walk.
Sandra