Wednesday, November 24, 2010

QUIETLY

The moon was very big and bright a few nights ago but last night the sky was covered in snow clouds.
Quietly during the night the snow has been falling.  This morning the world is white again and the white snow brings a brightness of it's own.  I love the stillness that comes with the snow

Our study at the church was on attitude and it was my turn to lead.  I was so happy to see that we all made it this time. Happy just to see their faces and hear their ideas.  It is am intimate group because we have shared so much over the years and a noisy group because we all like to talk.  We are busy with family and next time we meet we will be wrapping up Christmas goodies for the hampers; and we bring food for the food bank so we contribute in our small ways to others, and to each other by listening and caring.

I am looking forward to walking in the falling snow but right now am feeling a little tired.  Coffee and toast should perk me up.

Dad will be getting another cortisone shot next week in his knee.  He had a good visit with his doctor and had the results of his knee M.R.I. ; some loose stuff floating around.  Hard to operate on successfully..  I wonder why so many people have knee problems.

I am off to get the results of my breathing and my heart today which should be a nothing appointment,  The doctor is one of those serious types, a little blunt.It is funny I would have liked to have know right after I did my tests but now I think it is a waste of time.  I know I am healthy except for the celiac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your writing was from this morning, even though it has yesterdays date. Be carefull of the slippery ice under the new snow. Slow drive in this morning, could be a lot worse by the time I go home unless it has started to rain by then.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I was thinking of you this morning. I hope your drive home is not too bad. Peopole need to be slow and careful.

Yes, I put the pictures on last night to see if I could get the lines to start in the right place.

Anyway going to go for my walk now with my camera. Will probavly change my pictures.

Saying a little prayer as I go for Jean and Randy.
Love mom