Monday, November 22, 2010

CHILLY

Chilly skies made for a shorter walk, mainly because of the wind.  Today I will wear a scarf for sure and all my warm clothes.  Dad also had a short walk deciding not to try the hockey although it feels like hockey weather.  Got tired out doing a big shopping at the Super Store; I find having to check to see if there is any wheat a real nuisance.  Now I have no excuse not to cook. 

According to the newspaper I am more of less doing the right thing to keep healthy, exercise, volunteer, enjoy family and friends.  Today I may go visiting or I may do a short Christmas letter but do not feel inspired but writing cards is hard work if you have to write little messages in each one.  I defenitely need to get some stamps.

The wonder and excitment of Christmas is now replaced with thankfulness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot! I forgot my Christmas cards at home. Candice and I went for our walk yesterday but the wind was very cold, I think it should be better today.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Shorter walks in the cold and wind are probably a good idea.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Too hot over here , makes it hard to sleep. Enjoy
your cold weather and your fireplace.
Ken