Sunday, May 15, 2011

ENLIGHTENMENT

A little blurry but dad creates light in his shade deck ready for warm summer evenings. 
His joy is being creative and I somehow think the beginning of time was created with joy! 

We count our blessings as we are confronted with the world of suffering in which we exist.
A rainy dreary day tends to dampen the spirits of us all. 

Every time I water the garden at night the morning comes with rain.  Hmmm.

Enlightenment is the chapter of our study, and is was the dream that science and philosophy would bring new light to religion; free from having to believe the impossible.

I had great hopes for this plant but now I am told that it is a weed.
It was growing so well!  But now it is gone.

The truth is not always what I want to hear.

So Ken it is dreary and rainy but I went for my walk.  Hockey tonight!

No comments: