Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SIMPLE

I like it when life is simple but I am having a difficult time with both my new and old computer.  Without dad's help I would just give up.  I know  that it is probably good for my brain at least i hope that it is.  

Yesterday we drove over to see Luise Guida in the Maple Ridge Hoapital.  The drive was very smooth and easy.  Finding her was again tricky as she had been moved to I.C.U because of heart problems that had caused her lungs to fill up again.  She has responed well to treatment and hopes to be home soon. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make the leap mom, stay away from your old computer as it just will take longer to get use to the new one. Sandra

Anonymous said...

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2011/05/if-you-could-eat-gluten-would-you.html oh, and did you read this today

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Dad missed all the potholes on the drive.
Ken.

beth bennett said...

Yes it was a very good drive and we stopped at Milestones and Chapters on the way home.

love m0m