Friday, May 27, 2011

SATURDAY

Yesterday dad and I drove down to Tssawassen Beach.  It was very windy as we walked down to the beach.  Many memories of happy times there!


Dad had a good idea to go to the Secret Garden and we enjoyed the beauty and the peace which had been created so lovingly.  This was a favorite place for our daughter Carol to ride to on her bike. 

I feel a lot like William Wordsworth who had a strong sense of an "unseen power" and out of this belief comes my faith that all life should be approached with reverence for the whisper of the Spirit in moments of silence  and  peace.

"A  presence that disturbs me
 with joy
Of elevated thoughts; a sense sublime
Of something far more deeply interfused
Whose dwelling is the light of the setting sun
And the round ocean and the living air
And the blue sky and in the mind of man
A motion and a spirit that impels
All thinking things, all objects of all thought
And rolls through all things."

A loving presence that lives and breathes the spirit of love into our very heart and soul.

Today I will be going to Choices for my class on Gluten-free living.  I am sure there are new things to learn.  I am tired after our meeting last night which was very interesting and positive.  To be with a group of friends who have a living faith is very inspiring.  A real pleasure!

 I will go for a short walk now although it is raining again.

Tonight is Glen's birthday party at Cathy's house.  They just love to welcome us and bless us.
Like our family gatherings it can be a little crazy but lots of fun.

"While with an eye made quiet by power
of harmony and the deeper Power of Joy
We see into the life of things."  W. Wordsworth

My faith is a passionate life affirming well from which I continually draw strength and courage and hope.

No comments: