Monday, May 9, 2011

RELATIONSHIPS

I was reminded yesterday of how important our relationships with each other.

A cold and dreary day changed as we opened the door to Sandra's house to the warmth and smell of good food.  And it was very good; and although there were only the four of us we had a great visit.  A lot of work and effort by Sandra which was very appreciated.  We saw Carol on skype but she could not hear us, too bad we do not know sign language.  Talked to Rick and Ken on the phone.  Also had a phone call from Ron.  I was very touched by all the love that has endured through the years of many changes.

I wish I had better memories of when you children where little and so excited to bring me breakfast in bed.
The sermon in church was good in that it also spoke about family and relationships, touching on the positive and the difficulties.  Even a non-religious person could benefit from the message.  To me this is a good sermon which speaks to us in the heart with words of encouragement and words that challenge!


y computer keeps turning off so I guess it is time to plig in the new one dad has bought for me.  I do not like the thought of change but sometimes you just have to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the sooner you get the new one running the sooner it will be your old one. Fingers crossed all goes well. The hardest part is getting use to the new Windows program. Sun shine promised for later today, yeah!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes, a delightful meal. Thanks very much Auntie Sandy! Were there five of us..? I only counted four!

Panteli