Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RELAXED

Feeling very relaxed about life; enjoying my new coffee and the brightness of the morning.  Yes, I have a pile of books;  I cannot seem to imagine life without at least one book to read,  but I am just checking through these to see if I can find a new author I like.  I am thankful for our library.

Yesterday I relaxed by reading and saving my energy for the Canucks game and it was good I did it was very exciting and right down to the last moment either one could have scored.  Waited to long to go get some healthy snacks for game watching and everyone else was at the store mostly getting chips and dips.  Evidently the Super Store on King George has a big display of gluten-free stuff so I will have to check it out.

As far as my faith goes I am very relaxed and happy with my beliefs.  Just in my own little bubble.  The life of Jesus has the power to grasp hold of you if you read it with the idea that there are living changing thoughts and words.  Many people have had an influence on my quest for faith and as I continue to read the history of religion I am surprised at the struggles they had from the very beginning.

But I cannot change anyone else that I leave in God's hands and his timing.  I have enough to do to try and change and be the best person I can be.  Reading helps bring some clarity to what is important in life.

Still a lot of dead looking shrubs but I am hoping that the sun with bring new life; and I am relaxed and waiting.  Waiting hopefully for some advice where to plant my new plants and maybe some one to help dig.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relaxed is a good way to be. Sometimes harder to acheive then others. I have shrubs that just are not feeling the spring yet either. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good advice, overall: leave changing others to God, and leave the shrubs to the sun! :)
Panteli

Anonymous said...

l am impressed by your pile of books Jane

Anonymous said...

go canucks.
ken