Friday, October 14, 2011

AUTUMN

It certainly is beginning to feel and look like fall.  The leaves and changing into more bright colours and some even starting to fall.  It was good to be able to have our front door open this afternoon.

I discovered a half of tin of pumpkin in my freezer which is strange why would I have a half a tin.  Anyway I got busy and made some muffins.  They also smelled like fall.    I did not have all the different flours so they probably would have been better if I had had them; but every time I go to make something I seem to be missing ingredients.  So today I just used what I had. 

Dad and I went to the library and I could not remember the name of the writer I was going to look up.  I renewed my book called "The Journal Keeper" which I am really relating to, except I seem now to be relating more to her aging mother.  She is struggling with words that just will not come and yet I know them very well.  I too wonder about my mental capacities but I refuse to let it get to me.

But trying to phone Mary and Michael John for two nights and getting a busy signal and last night trying to phone Theresa and getting a busy signal time after time; leaves me wondering if it is me or my phone.  I know Sandra figures it is me!  Maybe I will have better luck with Leah.
"Love and you shall be loved."

Dad and I both seem tired today although I tried to nap and couldn't so went for a walk and did some gardening.  The fresh air always lifts my spirits. 

To-morrow dad and I drive out to Chilliwack to see Ben and Morgan play soccer.  It is suppose to be a nice day again.

"In nature every moment is new, the past is always swallowed
the coming only is sacred,"  Emerson

No comments: