Friday, October 21, 2011

A RAINY DAY

Just beginning to get light as I walk with Gundy in the light rain.    The rain continued and got heavier during the day.  I have to decide what to do with my problem teeth that need fixing.  I would like to get rid of the rubber thing in my mouth that holds my tooth in and makes my eating even slower.  I can not see spending so much money on it.  I think it is just too expensive.  I also am a little chicken.

I spent the day looking for an old cast of my mouth and I have no idea where I put it.  The good thing was I cleaned out two drawers which is a good rainy day activity.

Dad and I met Sandra at the church for the Harvest dinner.  Too bad Randy got called into work but we did find a doggie bag for him.  It was so full that dad and Sandra sat at one table and I at another.  This was disappointing and not what was planned.  Yes we are all getting older and it is a busy day for those helping.  The turkey was not as good as Sandra's.

We are home now and find that Mary and Michael John have left a message on our answering machine that they are leaving for their trip to Kirchner.  A very long trip and they are planning to spend long hours driving with the two cats!  !

The tree across from the church.

Dad is watching football and hockey I think but I am not interested.

No comments: