Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SOMETIMES

Sometimes when I put a blog on at night it actually reaches Australia.  I have been missing comments and wondering how things are going there.

Dad has been busy trimming the hedge around our property and that is a big job that is hard on his elbow and shoulder.  Leaves a lot of mess to be cleaned up too.  I did a bit of that.  Today it was raining a bit off and on so we drove to the shopping center and then over to see the new library in Surrey but there was no parking and it would be too far for dad to walk so we will go another time.

Dad is watching baseball and I guess hockey is starting again to-morrow.

Rick is coming down for work and for thanksgiving so we are looking forward to his visit and getting to-gether with family.  Mary and Michael John were going to come but they are moving back to Ontario at the end of October so they are busy making plans.

What news is there from your end?  Want to phone or skype one day soon?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry Mum , been a bit slack , early shifts , and overtime . Yes the hockey starts tomorrow !!!
I will be watching it live on my big tv .
Ken

Anonymous said...

So, is this just a teaser and the real blog will go on this morning? I am very much looking forward to the long weekend, traffic has been horrible all week. I was wondering, if my stuffing is regular bread does that taint the gravy enough that there is no point me making it with rice flour?
Sandra

Shandel said...

Beth! who's art is in the photo posted with this blog? it is beautiful