Friday, January 25, 2013

INVISABLE


Even small acts of kindness can be invisible acts of grace.
Feeling ever so much better today.
Funny that this is called invisible because it has published in the wrong order.
There is really no such thing as a small act of kindness. One never knows when what we do or say can bring new meaning and hope into another person's life. Carl Jung described maturity as an awakening to the need to live a life of spiritual purpose rather than just fulfilling the basic needs of our own happiness.
"Now I believe that the human spirit needs to develop generosity and compassion to be healthy."
-Carolyn Myss in Invisible Acts of Power
Many times I have been graced with just the help in the circumstances. It has renewed my faith in myself and made me aware of times I can be of help to others. I often spend the rest of the day thinking how blessed I have been by the kindness of others. Grace is more than a neutral life force because there is a spiritual component to it. Grace can be like a coincident, or an intuition that is speaking to us. Health improves when I allow the healing energy of grace to flow through me to others. We all need each other.
And Jesus said: "That which you do to the least of these my brethren you do unto me."
It all starts with an attitude of the heart as revealed in the scripture where the word talks about; listening hearts, overflowing hearts, broken hearts, longing hearts and willing hearts etc.
We all have problems in our lives that drain our energy and strength and sometimes it is hard to see beyond our own situation. Ben has the cold and it has gone into his ear and he has a very painful ear infection. Theresa needs to be at her course and she has already taken one day off. I wish we could help but we are too far away and not healthy enough.
When dad was at the store yesterday the cashier noticed the bandaged on his nose and she shared all the skin cancers she has removed. Yes we all have problems.
I notice how people walk now and wonder if they have poor circulation like dad.
A foggy picture of Sheils and Bill's house on London Road in England

3 comments:

Sandra said...

nasty winter colds and flu's! I am Ok, just fighting the headaches still. Doing school work today, Randy is on afternoons so he will do a bit of tinkering before he goes to work. Will give you a call a bit later today. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Happy Australia Day.
I took Matthew to see the Hobbit on Thursday. He loved it .
cool here for the next week , which is ok for me . Good to hear your feeling better .
Ken

Shandel said...

Sandra what are you taking in school?