Monday, April 29, 2013

CHILLS AND SPILLS

P4270716Very chilly out again on Sunday morning. Haiti has even gone back to bed which is Kim's bed.

Little did I know that Theresa; would be attacked by flying chucks of rocks from a truck in front of her which damaged the wind shield, so scary, on her road to school.

P4270719 
This is the first park we come to on our mourning walk, with a huge playing field.    The trees are magnificent and all is quiet on Sunday morning.



P4270725
                                   This is the street we walk back home along. 
 
After I returned home the accidental spilling happened.  First the dog crunches and then I stepped into his water dish so there was wet crunches all around.  Cutting into the passion fruit the little seeds sprouted wings and flew all over the floor.  But the worst was the sticking sweet and sour sauce because it took three washes to get the stickiness off the floor.  Things always happened when my patience is just about gone.  I count myself blessed to be able to get down on my knees to clean up because I am a very messy person.
 
I agree with you Rick that we are apart of something bigger than we can know or understand.
 
One by one I think of all the young people in our family and how we find our happiness in different ways.  And that is my only wish is for  my children and grand and great grands find happiness and joy.
 
Ken phoned to check up on us and give us his news and also to give dad a blow by blow of the hockey game which was blacked out here.l day for Jesse and Mathew if he is well enough.  At least there weather i improving and hopefully all the colds will get better.
 
Dad was having pain last night and it is such a worry.  Kim came and got Haiti last night a long drive back and forth from Chilliwak.  She house sits on Tues. for Sandra and Randy.  How exciting to be going to Edmonton!  They need a break from fixing up their house and trying to find a place to move to.  I sure miss all them.
 
Today dad goes for his M.R.I. and hopefully we will find out what he is really facing.  We both are so very grateful for the years of good health we have had.  I know that I am feeling nervous.  I think the test takes a long time and means drinking yukky stuff.
 
Cold and dreary this morning so I will have a quick walk.  Dad will go have his blood test and then to the hospital at 1:40.  Seems like a bad dream and I am so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes,  Thanks guys!
 
Anyway we will focus on the positive!  Our world is full of love!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spilling must run in the family, Randy and I stopped at BP's for something to eat after our running around and when I took my jacket off Randy laughed at me because of course I was still wearing my lunch. Did I mention Micheal John's uncle George died on Friday? Mary and MJ got a visit in on Thursday, he was afraid to die and must have been hard on them. I always found when I was pregnant sickness and death seemed to bother me more. We will have everyone over when we get back so you can see the kitchen. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot
you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

My blog post - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Shawna said...

We are thinking about you Grandma and Grandpa. I hope Grandpa's test go well today! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Love you Lots!

Sandra said...

Late breaking news, Randy was in a minor car accident, he was hit by another care while a a train crossing. He is at the hospital just getting his neck and back checked. Sure he will be fine, though sore for a bit.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

O God Sandra that is awful. What hospital is he in? Was he taken by ambulance? Praying he will be okay. I just feel terribly worried.

Let us know. love mom

Anonymous said...

Hope Randynis ok and of course Dad's MRI goes ok.
ken

nancy-Lou said...

I was thinking of you both today when I was at the dentist...I hope the test went well for Larry and the results will be good news. Beth I enjoyed the pictures and description of where you were walking .....I will try and do that for you on my walk...take you down to the lake to see the ice breaking up..it tinkles like little bells. We live on a major flyway and the birds have arrived in droves. Check out the pictures my friend, Don Sullivan has posted on his East Beaches of Lake Winnipeg Coffee Table Book facebook page...they are remarkable. He is a biologist and professional photographer. Keeping you both in my prayers...Love Nancy

beth bennett said...

Talked to Randy and it was nothing according to him. He did not want to go to the hospital