Thursday, April 25, 2013

MISSING

P4230664
Missing energy.  Missing calmness.  Missing my book club meting, my church meetings, my long walks, my helpful and cheerful hubby.  But I still am enjoying live and know that I am happy!  Happiness that is always underneath it all.  I have such a wonderful family.

Kim is coming over to have another visit with the dogs and then coming here and Carol is coming too.  The first visit with the three dogs went well

Dad has an appointment with his family  doctor at 2( a waste of time)  and on Monday has another blood test and an M.R.I.  so that is amazing to get it so quickly.  Right now I am not sure what he should be eating and if it makes any difference.

Gunty was extremely rude and opinionated on our walk and really made me furious.

Dad and I had a quick trip to the library and I tried to be silent knowing that I pray and write out of the comfort of knowing God's Presence.  Don't the heavens reveal his glory?  Look at the stats the clouds the sun and the moon so beautiful!

 I will now have a rest.  I am feeling drained.

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

AHHH... I hear you Beth, it is a worrisome time for you and Larry. So many of my friends and us too, have been having a lot of tribulations lately. Must be "something in the air!"
I know your strong faith will be there to guide you and I will keep you both in my daily prayers. Can you imagine facing life's problems without that wonderful family you have? It would be pretty hard. You are blessed with a large and supportive family. Warmest high today since last fall....plus 5...can't believe the cold weather. The garden centres are screaming for more room, as more truck loads of plants arrive and no one is buying...with overnight temps at -10 and lots of snow from the winter still on the ground...gardening is not on people's minds. Take care...both of you, love, Nancy