Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FACE YOUR FEARS

        First Dogwoods this spring.
P4280751 Dad and I started out for the   hospital in good time but due to a few delays arrived right on time except we were to be early. 

Going into that tunnel that the M.R.I.is  is a very enclosed space is no fun.  It is very uncomfortable and confusing but dad did a great job. I have found meditation and prayer helps and keeping your eyes closed,

 After we decided to celebrate and went to the Boat House in White Rock.  Neither one of us can eat much but it was lovely sitting at the window just enjoying the view.  The wind was causing great crashing waves and it would have been fun to go to the end of the pier but enough for one day.

The blood results came in and everything has gone higher again so that is disappointing.  We see the doctor on Friday but the results of the M.R.I. will not be available.

Carol dropped by and had a visit.  We were in good spirits.

Facing our fears means being honest;  but deciding to enjoy life with the knowledge each day is a gift for each one of us.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Numbers up can not mean anything good I would think. So you wont find out until Friday what that means? Randy says he is fine today and drove me to work. I hope he still takes it easy today as it can take awhile before you feel the full affects of things like that. Mandi is going to drive him to get his car tonight, it is painful for me as I cant lift my leg. Sandra

beth bennett said...

I posted another blog with pictures. So sorry you hurt your back lifting.

Love mom

Anonymous said...

sorry I read the second blog first...Ken