Monday, April 22, 2013

REDISCOVER


P4200594P4200601
I discover the cat hiding on me early on my morning walk. 
I rediscover the beauty of spring every time I am out walking this time of year.

P4200604P4200610
 On a sunny day there is always new beauty to be discovered.  Just to breath in fresh air renews me
and helps my day start with a positive attitude.  I have to make an effort not to worry.  Meditating on the beauty of nature or on some words that have spoke to me really helps to calm my mind.

I have discovered the words of one of my favorite authors Alexander McCall Smith; who writes about characters that lead very ordinary lives, their habits and their beliefs, so that  out of the ordinary we can discover the extraordinary.  He believes that he is accessing the subconscious mind which he believes actually creates fiction.  I, too, believe that there is much more that we can always rediscover about ourselves and our abilities.

His latest book is called "The Uncommon  Appeal of Clouds".
 
Dad has a blood test today which will reveal how his liver is actually healing.  It is amazing how the body can heal itself when we allow it to.

No comments: