Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TRAVELS

  P4290774    P4290781
This is our drive into White Rock Monday morning.  Bright blue sky but windy and cool.

P4290786
After dad signs in and does his test and after we decide to celebrate by going down  to the beach and enjoy the ocean view.  The ocean is amazing, powerful and majestic and mysterious.
P4290797
This is the cute main street with all kinds of quaint stores and tons of fish and chip eateries!
  P4290813



P4290806  P4290804
I did not get a good picture of the waves as I would have needed to go out on the pier.
YES a bit worried with the blood numbers going up but we will face what we have to face when the tine comes.
It sure restores your energy just being near the ocean.

Worries drain my energy and I was concerned to hear Sandra has hurt her back lifting boxes and cannot move her leg.  I hope she will rest in Cold wintry Edmonton! 

Larry is driving to take Randy to get his car in North Van. left there after his minor  accident.

I believe that the gospel of good news reassures us that in our moments of weakness, despair, frustration, inability and helplessness God is there with us.  I have to keep reminding myself to rest in the silence that is God or goodness or a higher power! !

P.S.  I do not know why dad was complaining when I started making the bed with him in it, after all that is one of his jobs.  Time for me to go for a walk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos mum. We are all feeling better , except Melina and her sore Achilles tendon.
Ken

Anonymous said...

looks like you ended up at the boathouse for lunch.
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

Thanks for the mini travelogue of your adventures. Love the pics of the Boathouse lunch and you and Larry....you are so cute. We had a whack of snow today..all the trees are decorated with white branches and it looks so pretty...BUT it is April 30th. Old man winter doesn't want to give up without a fight. Some of the highways were closed due to poor driving conditions. I hope Larry is doing better today and doesn't have pain. Love your humour Beth...I can just see you wrapping him up with the blankets and sheets. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers...Love Nancy