Thursday, June 30, 2016

MOVEMENT

I am so happy some little birds are eating the bird food.  There is beauty in the motion of the birds, the clouds, the water falling over the rocks and the butterfly!

I have to laugh when they hop on top of the bird house
dad made first then on to the bird feeder.
Believe it or not this is the floor of our garage now all painted and clean.  Dad has continue to move along with new projects.  The garage looks better than my kitchen floor.  I have one of those days of starting things but never finishing anything.  I did walk over to the vegetable store to pick up some new bread for me made out of corn flour.  It is better toasted and it is a change.  I bought some healthy bread for dad but I think it is a little two healthy and very filling.

He has moved back out to trimming the last bit of the hedge.  Everything has grown so much this past year it boggles the mind.  Cathy came by with some more food for us on her way to drop some off at her daughter's home.  Des She has a three year old very cute but very active little girl. 

I started to clean up some mess over in this side yard which has been neglected with fallen leaves and branches and tall weeds.  I was quite happy to stop when Leah dropped in for a visit.  Her pregnancy has been one problem after another but her spirits are high.  She was thinking of climbing a ladder to pick our cherries but the racoons are eating them by the handfuls.  There was no way we would let her do that.  I should gather up the over ripe cherries and put them in a vat and make wine.

Dad and Leah  have a visit outside where we watch the one little bird enjoying a feast.

As grandparents our hearts are very tender towards our grand children.  "A grandparent heard his grandson crying wanting to be lifted out of his playpen but mother came along and said he was being punished so had to stay there.  So what could grandpa do?  Well he crawled right in with him."

Love found a way.

Just like God found a way to send his true message of love and forgiveness through his son Jesus.

A love story that was lived and sacrificed for us all.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last of my night shifts . Three days off now . Melina , Nonna and the kids went to the movie 'BFG '.They enjoyed it . cold and wet here . Enjoy your summer weather .
Ken

Sandra said...

Randy and I are getting a few projects done too. He got 3 more doors painted and if he has tomorrow off we will get the hallway done.

See you later today, I will drop by to pull a weed or two.

beth bennett said...

See you Sat.
Have to check if Ben is playing.
love mom