Tuesday, June 6, 2017

EARLY BIRDS

Dad and I are going to have to be early birds if we want to get anything done especially in the yard.
Once it gets a little bit warm we just melt into puddles of slow motion.  Even so we both did a bit in the yard especially dad putting down his squares that mean no ,ore digging by Haiti and no more grass cutting.  I am trying to make a few paths in my garden so if Sandra wants some plants she can come and have her pick.

Kim brought Haiti over early in the morning.  She runs right to me and says "Hey here I am ready to take you for a walk."  We had a short walk over to the park.  Kim came and took her for a walk after school and before going to work.

They were going to be taking pictures at Carol and Panteli's and so Haiti came over here to be out of the way.  Panteli was busy scrubbing down the sun deck and other chores.  They both seem excited about moving so I hope it all works out.

Carol phone to tell us about a Ted Talk about something that could help me and maybe even dad.

Her journey went fine except she had to rush to change planes and her luggage got left behind.

Wed. I go see the doctor about results of bone density and do another test for the iron.

Being a mom was a blessing that called for hard work and great rewards, and often getting up early in the morning too!



2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Photo of the walkway looks lovely.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes Rick I discovered this walkway when I was walking down Carol's street.
I had never noticed it before.

Love mom