Saturday, June 17, 2017

MORNING

I am so fortunate to be able to enjoy the beauty of morning stillness.  For me it is a very spiritual time just to be quiet and peaceful.  The dawn of a new day brings hope and newness and freshness.  A time of prayer and worship for me, to being open to believe there is a presence that surrounds me with love and acceptance.

The day is going to be a busy one and it will start soon enough.

I have not being watching the news for several days it is just too depressing.

Dad was happy going out shopping to buy his food for the breakfast he is going to prepare.

I cut the lawn and did some work on the garden.  A lady complimented me on how lovely it looks.  I am just seeing a lot of weeds growing but I am thankful others can see the beauty.

I am thankful for all the fathers in our family and send them loving thoughts.

"As you pass through the years
you will find much calmness in your heart."
(If you are open to it and let go of all your worries and stress.)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I hardly ever watch the news, and have even been off Facebook for the past week. Randy was off yesterday so we made the most of it by getting some running around sone and even some grocery shopping. I have still been filling in empty spots in my garden. Not having my big car means I have to do seller trips.

Randy and I should be over at about 10.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks you were both a great help.dad admits he could not have done it on his own.
Love mom