Friday, June 9, 2017

RESHAPING

Reshaping some of my over grown bushes.

This is a little bit like my life.  Reshaping and rethinking what I can or cannot do.  

It is good for me to have Haiti to walk and brighten up our day.  

Dad's eye is still giving him some pain but the new eye drops take a few days to really work.

I found it too cold to do much in the garden and dad did not work in the back yard either.  We drove to the library and paid my late fee and had a good browse around.
Some fish and chips seemed like a good idea and we enjoyed a friendly chat with the waitress.

Dad made an appointment with his family doctor for Tuesday which I believe is a good idea and I will pick up my shot from the Safeway and have the nurse put it in while we our at the clinic.

By the nineteenth century the church is beginning to reshape some of their thinking to rescue literal thinking using new historical and psychology and scientific discoveries.  The search for meaning continues to challenge our traditions.

Religion built on compassion and inner transformation will reshape and reform social change that creates hope and equality.  This happens when the Holy Spirit reveals truth gradually when we are ready to understand and willing to live out and continue to reshape  our faith.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

So they have listed the house. I guess it is always a good thing to have a definite decision made, easier to plan from that point.

I did not do much yesterday either. Have to slip a jacket on when walking Peanut it is so cold. Dropped off the last 4 kittens this morning so now have to do the big clean up.

But, maybe have a nap first, having cars break down and accidents and taking kittens back is stressful, tires a person out!

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra I am tired out just reading about it.

Dad and I are going to a funeral today.

Another sad day for Colebrook.

Love mom