Tuesday, June 13, 2017

INSTRUCTIONS


The G.P.S. did not give any helpful instructions on our trip to Mikie's factory.

I am not good at reading instructions and was suppose to remove some packaging before cooking.

Dad did get some helpful instructions from the doctor today about the skin around his eye.

Reading about possible side affects can be scary.  I may lose calcium before I gain it.  It breaks down bone and increases bone mass and is good for hip and spine but teeth I will ask the dentist.

According to my blood test I am as healthy as a horse.

Why do I walk slow because my legs feel heavy and unsteady and tired.
No time to walk this morning as we ended up rushing and breaking a few speed limits to get to the doctor on time so we could sit and wait.

In early 1900 Roland Allen wrote "Do not create institutions which will soak up time, money and energy."  After his death he was called a prophet.

He wrote about the goal of the missionary was to tell about Jesus but let the community develop their own way of living the gospel.

"Native people must learn in the context of their own culture and experiences."

Good instructions that have not been followed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany and her boyfriend Hutch are coming down to mel next weekend. We are going to see an ice hockey game. Canada vs USA
Ken

Sandra said...

So you got your shot already then? I was thinking it was later this week for some reason. Randy is hoping to get Canadian Tire to reprint receipts for the oil changes on our car. Just in limbo now while we wait to hear.

I am going to go to a movie tomorrow night with the group of ladies. Only 4 of us and then go for coffee after. IT will be hard to stay awake but it will be nice to be a small group.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Nice to have good news!

Love mom