Monday, June 12, 2017

EVIDENCE

Evidence of lots of rain up by Sandra and Randy's.

The box was empty and the last two pieces of pizza had disappeared.
The evidence clearly pointed to Haiti who had been left in the car while we looked at the tire factory.
Knowing that Haiti has a very sensitive stomach dad and I were very worried.
We arrived home and she seem fine until bed time and the way she was sleeping she looked unhappy.
We both felt a little sick but really the worse would be that she threw up.
Morning came and she was all happy and excited and ready for a walk.

Afterward I walked over to the blood clinic to have my blood checked.  Then I stopped at the dentist to find out when my appointment was.  It is this Friday at 9.

Dad and I panned to visit our friend Vera and found she was in hospital with a broken hip.  She has been having a difficult time and now this has happened.

Dad drove me to visit Joan at the Seniors Home and she was telling me how her life changed when she broke her hip.

The evidence is supporting the decision to have the shot that will build up my bones.
I am picking up the stuff at the Safeway and then dad and I will go to see his doctor and I will get the shot from the nurse.

Evidence of the reality of God takes away the power of faith in the unknown.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I wonder if the shot will help your teeth be stronger too...not the fake ones of course.

I can tell when Peanut has eaten something she shouldn't have as well, so tosses and turns and makes a lot of little noises in the night..

Any results for Carol & Panteli after the open houses this past weekend?

Sandra

Sandra said...

Kimberly is working on Sunday, Ricky can not come, Theresa is treating Mikey to a quiet day at home, Pantelli said he would try and stop by. May be just Randy and I. Have not heard back from Leah & Craig.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

We confessed to Kim and she did not get upset.

It would appear this shot may not be good for your teeth.

You may in fact lose calcium.

Panteli hears from the Real estate lady on Thurs.

love mom.



beth bennett said...

My comment cam in the wrong order.

Small is fine.

Love mom