Sunday, February 4, 2018

ALIVENESS



Our quiet Sunday livens up with a visit from Craig and Leah and Olivia and Astrid.
I had a good opportunity to get to know Astrid, feeding her and holding her.
Ophelia knows I am taking her picture.
She is watching her big sister.

We did not go to church today because I am physically and emotionally not ready yet.
I had a quiet walk instead.
I reread some of my old Christian books trying to make up my mind to give some away.

I am hopeful that by next week I will be ready to be back into the swing of things.

I want to keep my faith alive as I continue to learn and to grow spiritually.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos of Ophelia and Astrid! Carol had a teen group in the afternoon and then we watched some Netflix crime dramas last night. Did Grandpa watch the SuperBowl?
Panteli

beth bennett said...

Yes Panteli Grandpa watched the superbowl
after he got back going with Craig to [ick
up the new crib.

It was a lively game!

Thanks for the comments!

Love beth

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you to spend time with Craig, Leah and the girls. I love the pictures.
Germaine