Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A SPECIAL DAY

Happy Birthday to Carol.  I am happy she enjoyed a swim and a movie with Panteli.  We talked in the evening and she has lots of exciting plans to look forward to.

Dad has promised Carol to phone the Stem Cell Clinic to-morrow.  The fireplace man needs to be phoned back too. 

I talked about getting rid of our chesterfield in the T.V. room and also the bed in Ken's room but plans have changed.  One thing I know we are not good at making decisions.

Anneta came this morning to walk with me.  She did not bring her dog, Lucy.  She is very concerned about walking with me and she is a very kind-hearted lady.  Her husband passed away just before Christmas and she needs a friend to talk with, so I think we will be a help to one another.

Dad took 4 bags of stuff to the thrift store so I am thinking about what we may or may not need in the future.  I need to part with some stuff there will be no room for.  And like they say you cannot take it with you!.

Rick has an appointment on Friday with the Cardiologist and I hope they can help him to feel better.  His exhaustion and heaviness in the chest has gone on too long.

I have to keep believing that there will be more special days, better days ahead for us all.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Without a doubt there will be more special days. Did Charles ever call you back? He had actually called me looking to see if I had any work he could do and I passed on your number to him.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

We have called back and left a message and he called back and left a message.

We do not think we have enough for him but need to talk to him.


so good to see the sunshine.

Love mom