Monday, February 5, 2018

FUTURE

Ophelia likes football.  She watched along with grandpa and Craig and Leah.

I am trying to live in the present and not worry about the future.  I know that everything will fall into place at the right time.
 Sometimes it is just as well if we do not see the future.

I walked to the Safeway and then dad picked me up after he walked around the store trying to find me.  Some thing do not change.

A strange thing happened when we were talking to the man who came to collect for the Heart and Stroke Fund.  We found out where he lives and it was his house that I fell down in front of.  His wife brought out the blanket and brought out a chair for dad to sit in.  The ambulance took about 10 or 15 minutes.

Now he is at our front door.

We are excited about Craig's future plans running for alderman in Delta.  He would make a good spokesperson for all of us.  Way to go Craig!  Our future will be in good hands.

The future of the Christian faith seems to be uncertain and yet I believe that as believers are willing to search for the deeper answers that are buried in past errors that it will become even stronger.

The Christian faith has a future!  Conversion starts with believers not unbelievers!

The foundation will continue to be rooted in Jesus Christ and in the good news that he brought.
We continue to value family and the wisdom out of which he drew from an ancient well of faith.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Mary has found a lawyer finally so her future is at least going to start getting some guidance.

Bought a couple of 2lb weights to use for my bad arm. Did just a couple of lifts while sitting on the couch and boy oh boy does my arm hurt now! I really hope my future includes a full functioning arm at some point.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thinking a lot about Mary.

Did some one advise you to lift weights?

Hope your arms improve soon.

Love mom