Tuesday, February 20, 2018

IDEAS

We drove out to Chilliwack today.  An amazing beautiful day when the mountains were breath taking.

Again I took the wrong camera so I have no pictures.  Ken has some ideas.

This is from last Friday when Ken arrived I believe.

I came home all excited with my fantastic pictures but I cannot download them.

Our Canadian girls just failed in their attempt to get a medal in curling.  So disappointing for them.

We looked at a Seniors home in Chilliwack very near to where Theresa lives.  It was an older place but when you move into your apartment they update with all new cupboards etc.  I think I like the one in Langley the best but we will see what comes available and how we are doing at that time.

It would be great if dad could get his pain under control and it would change both of our lives.

Enjoying our visit with Ken.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Well, even if you did not get pictures you still have the memory of the day. It is good you guys are getting out to see more of what there is available so you can make a good decision when you need to.

Sandra