Tuesday, February 6, 2018

IN BETWEEN

The new shoots are growing in between the old.  I would like to do a few things outside but . . .

I am in between.  Not well enough to be well but not sick enough to be sick. 

Dad had an early appointment at the eye doctor.. Good news his eye pressure is good.

Next he went and bought a printer as the old ones seems to be on strike.

There is a meeting at the church to-morrow but I probably will not go.

I find it hard to concentrate right now.

My 5 or was it 6 weeks must be just about up. 

I agree with the Jewish Rabbi who said:   "What we are looking for meaning to guide us in the predicaments of life, to let us know who we are, where we are going, to help us be better people, so we can heal the world."

Every life has a story and hidden deep within is purpose and meaning.

2 comments:

Carol said...


Getting a new printer. That's a luxury... to be able to print something reliably when you want it.
We're all good here.

beth bennett said...

Yes dad is very happy.

Love mom