Thursday, February 1, 2018

CHALLENGE

Life offers us different challenges every day of our lives.

Today dad and I had a quiet dad after getting the garbage all sorted and organized and out to the curb.

Dad's pain was not too bad and I can control my with Tylenol which I am finding is amazing and resting when I feel in pain.  I often take a pill at night when I have cramps.

I did a short walk again today around the block.  The rain was hit and miss, but actually I did not miss it but it found me on my walk.

Dad went to the store to buy us some fresh fruits to go along with all the meals we have ready to warm up.

We were both a little crabby today which is unusual as one of us is cheerful on most days.

We both have to be aware that there will be set backs on this challenge of failing health and aging.

"Healing is not something that is going to descend on us from heaven.
It is something that we have to fight for as we face new challenges."
Naomi Levy

Believe there will be light to help us find the way!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I did not get my lunch time walk in yesterday. Very very busy at work, no time for lunch even. Just another 2 weeks and it slows back down.

I will be working at home in the morning but will head out in the afternoon to look for carpet for your bedroom.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thanks Sandra.Very appreciated.

Love mom