Friday, April 27, 2018

ADRIFT


Adrift in a world of change.  Plans are made things happen.  Time out to enjoy lunch in Ladner.

Today we pick up some dirt and do a little work before it gets too warm.  I am trying to fix the hose to wind through the garden and water the dry places.  No success yet.  Yes, I know the rain is coming..

Happy it is a bit cooler/

Had my morning walk while it is cooler and yes with Aneta.

I have just finished our study with Paul in which I drifted along with all his long wordy letters.  I did learn that there are problem people in every church or organization.  If we keep aware of our own weakness we will not be so quick to judge others.

Now I am reading Bishop Spong who is also very wordy and I find some of my earlier beliefs are being challenged.

I am adrift in a sea of knowledge!

No comments: