Friday, April 6, 2018

Dull

Another rainy day.  Walked over to mail the card to Sebastien.  Lots of umbrella's.  Lots of school children.  Just a light rain which turned into sunshine in the afternoon.

Panteli dropped by on his way home from the college.  He is looking very tanned and healthy.  He is not liking the rain one bit.  Also it is back to wearing jackets and long pants.

All the trees are blooming and this cheers me up.

Life seems a little dull at the moment with none of our children around.  No none dreaming up new schemes or making plans.

I will be continuing to look through old papers to-morrow after I get back from my walk.  It is a slow process but I have found some old photos that I have forgotten about.

Yes it is dull outside but it will get better and better.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

It is cold here and the talk is it will not warm up till May. The sun shines off and on though so from inside it does not look too bad. We are off to Gymnastics today then Mcdonalds and then maybe to the dollar store to get some jars for reward for the kids.

I have picked up a cold from the kids and now have a cough and sore throat.

Looking forward to come home and see what is blooming in my garden.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

It is pouring rain here so looks like it will be a real dull day.

I will really need rain pants and jacketto walk with Aneta.

Almost tempted to cancel.

The picture of the kids and the new apartment are AWESOME

Very sad to leave.

LOvemom

Anonymous said...

Why didn’t Canada send a team to the commonwealth games ? I feel guilty that Australia wins all the 🥇 medals. Tyler and Aisling ars going to heaps of events. They got their tickets 1 year ago.
Go jets ! Of course I will be pulling for them.
Ken

beth bennett said...

We do not know Ken.

The swimmers are there are they not?

Yes we know Australia is doing great!

Hope you are keeping well.

Love mom

Shandel said...

Such a pretty flower bush. Spring is so lovely once you get past the dirty part of winter melting. We seem to be stuck in the freeze/thaw dance. It even snowed a little bit this weekend. The whole week was cold and sky white. Today I am so grateful the sun is shining a little bit. It really makes a difference in my mood. Your picture brightens my day.