Monday, April 30, 2018

HOME

Love visited our home today.
Astrid was smiling and smiling!

Astrid brought mommy and daddy for a visit.  She had just had her shots and could still smile..

Great Grandpa has a turn.  She looks like she feels safe in his arms of love.  God's love is revealed in our love for each other.

Kim came and had a bonding time with her.  We are so blessed to have our home filled with loving family.  Dad and Craig made lunch and even spiced it up a bit.  Sounds like Kim is looking forward to her stay at Sandra and Randy's.

Our home seems to feel like a safe place to be and as humans we search for the security of certainty.

My church has been like a second home and I am thankful for all the past. 

I believe that there are new adventures waiting for all of us just around the corner.

Love never dies but lives on in generation after generation!

4 comments:

craig decraene said...

Was Nice to spend the afternoon with you guys. Hope all is well.

Sandra said...

Yes, now I hear there is a party happening I will have to be sure and do a good cleaning before I leave. Just 3 weeks away.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

What loving family pictures, Beth. The new baby looks more like her Mom don`t you think? the little girl looks more like her Dad. At least that is what I see in the photos...I could be wrong. What a sweet baby, laughing after her shots..she must be a good natured little girl.
Everyone looks very happy!
thank-you for posting the photos Beth. They sure brought a smile to me.

BRRR it is cold here today. One can feel 'snow' in the air. It did snow to the west of us. We are hoping for some rain, but that looks unlikely for another 10 days. wildfires are burning all over the province and some poor folks have lost their homes, farm building and business'.

Many of our firefighters are in Winnipeg at a council meeting..so I hope we don't need them. they are objecting to the firing of the fire chief. The council are not able to speak out about why he was fired due to the privacy act...so many think he was fired unjustly. he certainly is a wonderful man and has served out communities for many years.

I think the meeting will be contencious. One of my friends is a councillor so I will hear about it later on.
I feel for her and the rest of the councillors, it is a tough job to do.
My friend is very dedicated and has staved off many a storm...she is strong and courageous to stand up for what she feels is the right thing to do.

Well the Jets game is tonight...looking forward to it,

Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

I do hope things work out and justice prevails.

What a worry with the fear of fire.

Have to watch the game.

Love beth